1962 Bob Dylan - See That My Grave is Kept Clean

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51V0F1NT6XL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Bob Dylan; Year: 1962; Genre: Folk
Bob Dylan's eponymous debut album came out in 1962, (also today's song pick number); I figured it would be an excellent choice to pick something from it.
See that My Grave is Kept Clean was among the cover songs he recorded, it was originally written by "Blind" Lemon Jefferson.

Hear Bob Dylan's version of See That My Grave is Kept Clean on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bob Rivers & Twisted Radio - I Am Santa Claus

My song pick two years ago today: Daft Punk - End of Line

My song pick three years ago today: Avatar (Savatage) - Rock Me

My song pick four years ago today: Savatage - White Witch

My song pick five years ago today: Paul McCartney - Little Willow


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn