2010 Band of Horses - Laredo

From: Infinite Arms; Year: 2010; Genre: Rock/Indie Rock
Again, I am picking songs that were released the year that coincides with my song pick number. Actually there were quite a few great albums released in 2010, but this one happened to be one that disappointed. After their first two great albums, (Everything All The Time, and Cease to Begin), I had high expectations, perhaps too high. However, in time I've grown to like some of the material on Infinite Arms, but in my opinion it's still my least favourite. Anyway, this song was, I believe, the first single off the album.

Here Laredo on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Fairport Convention - Dawn

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Alive and Well and Living In

My song pick three years ago today: .38 Special - Chain Lightnin'

My song pick four years ago today: Cream - Swlabr

My song pick five years ago today: Three Dog Night - Celebrate


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn