2020 Foreigner - Double Vision

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/0c/04/37ec53a09da0a21f28647110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Double Vision; Year: 1978; Genre: Hard Rock
When I saw today's pick number, (2020), this was the first song to pop into my head, so I'm picking it.
It is definitely not my favourite song from the band, added with the fact of it being used so much in advertising, I've grown to like it even less. That being said, however, it is still one of the band's more recognizable hits.

Hear Double Vision on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Porcupine Tree - Dark Matter

My song pick two years ago today: Robin Trower - Bridge of Sighs

My song pick three years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil

My song pick four years ago today: The Moody Blues - OM

My song pick five years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - Guardian Of Forever


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade