1277 Robin Trower - Bridge of Sighs

1277 Robin Trower - Bridge of Sighs

Here's a one from another amazing act that I haven't picked a song from yet. Anyway, this extremely bluesy track has been running through my mind all morning long. I've always been a fan of Robin Trower and his music; this is one of my favourites.

Hear Bridge of Sighs on YouTube.
Here is a television performance of the song on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil

My song pick two years ago today: The Moody Blues - OM

My song pick three years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - Guardian Of Forever

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade