2175 AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/14/75/7c3d228348a0ca025aa9d010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap; Year: 1976; Genre: Hard Rock
Okay, yes I know, there was one huge band from Australia that I did not pick a song from during my theme last week. No, I did not forget them; I just thought I would use them for an eighth pick in my theme week. This is one of my absolute favourites from "The Thunder from Down Under," aka AC/DC.

Hear Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Frédéric Chopin - Op.19 - "Bolero"

My song pick two years ago today: Missing Link - Filled Up

My song pick three years ago today: Hawkwind - The Church

My song pick four years ago today: Quincy Jones - Walking in Space

My song pick five years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Dreamer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade