2176 Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Fvs6zRCrL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: The Breakfast Club (Soundtrack); Year: 1985; Genre: New Wave
The other day while I was at work this track kept running through my mind; it just so happens that it came on the radio today, so I figured it would be a good pick.
I've heard this one a lot over the years; boy, it does bring up some memories every time I hear it play.

Watch the music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Beatles - I've Got a Feeling

My song pick two years ago today: Joe Satriani - Surfing With The Alien

My song pick three years ago today: The Moody Blues - The Dream

My song pick four years ago today: Azteca - What'cha Gonna Do?

My song pick five years ago today: Slaughter - Fly to the Angels


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn