2181 Ian Anderson - Old School Song

From: Thick As A Brick 2; Year: 2012; Genre: Progressive Rock
During my day yesterday I happened to hear part of this track on some media, and it got stuck in my mind; this caused me to want to listen to the entire album again.
Old School Song comes from the "Gerald as a Soldier" part of the concept album; I have to say this, and a couple of other songs on TAAB2, are ones that I absolutely love and am drawn to it primarily because of the music. This is also one of songs that is somewhat based on the original Thick as a Brick musically.

Hear Old School Song on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Alice in Chains - Them Bones

My song pick two years ago today: America - Lonely People

My song pick three years ago today: Rammstein - Weißes Fleisch

My song pick four years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Space Into/Fly Like An Eagle

My song pick five years ago today: The Delgados - The Light Before We Land


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade