2237 War - The Cisco Kid

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61-fMGUDe3L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: The World is a Ghetto; Year: 1972; Genre: Funk/Soul
Off and on for over a week now I've had this track running through my mind, and as luck would have it I have it on my mind again on this Friday morning, so I'm making it a Funky Friday pick. You got to love that bass line and groove.

Hear The Cisco Kid on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Crosby, Stills & Nash - Wooden Ships

My song pick two years ago today: Supertramp - Crime of the Century

My song pick three years ago today: Rammstein - Benzin

My song pick four years ago today: Chet Atkins & Jerry Reed - Cannonball Rag

My song pick five years ago today: The Moody Blues - The Voice

My song pick six years ago today: W. A. Mozart - K.620 - The Magic Flute (Queen of the Night Aria)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)