2246 ABBA - Dum Dum Diddle

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2B6Bf3UpGL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Arrival; Year: 1976; Genre: Pop/Rock
It's funny, but in all actuality this song should truly suck across the board, but the way Benny Andersson, Björn Ulvaeus, and company arranged it made this track about a girlfriend's jealousy of her boyfriend's violin actually pretty good.

Hear Dum Dum Diddle on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Gilbert and Sullivan - Major-General's Song

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Presto

My song pick three years ago today: Nirvana - Drain You

My song pick four years ago today: Amon Amarth - The Pursuit of Vikings

My song pick five years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Effigy

My song pick six years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Threshold/Jet Airliner


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade