2290 Santo & Johnny - Adventures in Paradise

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61NVR4slzgL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Hawaii; Year: 1961; Genre: Instrumental/Hawaiian
For some reason I was thinking about this rather pretty song this morning and thought I should also pick it. It's a very fun to play a track that is so expressive on the steel guitar, which is one of the reasons I play the instrument.

Hear Adventures in Paradise on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Megadeth - Blackmail the Universe

My song pick two years ago today: Black 47 - Fire of Freedom

My song pick three years ago today: Aerosmith - Amazing

My song pick four years ago today: Banchee - Beautifully Day

My song pick five years ago today: The Cure - Burn

My song pick six years ago today: Fire Bomber (Hummingbird) - Dynamite Explosion


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn