2279 Ozark Mountain Daredevils - If You Wanna Get to Heaven

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71z8GLCsfQL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Ozark Mountain Daredevils; Year: 1973; Genre: Southern Rock
I had this song running through my mind last night and thought I'd pick it.
Most would probably remember the Ozark Mountain Daredevils for their hit Jackie Blue, which can be heard here on YouTube. This track also a hit, but for some reason it just hasn't remained as popular over the years; it's a nice blend of blues, rock, and country

Hear If You Wanna Get to Heaven on YouTube.
Watch a classic live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Dream Theater - Lie

My song pick two years ago today: Aerosmith - Home Tonight

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Overseer Overture / Flight from Lucifer

My song pick four years ago today: The Beatles - Think for Yourself

My song pick five years ago today: Queen feat. David Bowie - Under Pressure

My song pick six years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Touch of Grey


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade