2288 Genesis - Ripple

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51vvIy93vuL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: A Trick of the Tail; Year: 1976; Genre: Progressive Rock
I've been listening to a lot of Genesis lately; the music from albums such as "A Trick of the Tail" is excellent music to have playing whilst you get some writing done. Not that it's 'wallpaper music' by any means, but for me having the more complex arrangement and it being just unobtrusive enough to keep you from being distracted makes it perfect work music for myself.

Hear Ripple on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Joachim Witt - Goldener Reiter

My song pick two years ago today: Savatage - Memory

My song pick three years ago today: Billy Joel - Goodnight Saigon

My song pick four years ago today: S Sgt Barry Sadler - Ballad of the Green Berets

My song pick five years ago today: Pink Floyd - On the Turning Away

My song pick six years ago today: ABBA - Soldiers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn