2293 Symphonic Theater of Dreams - The Ministry of Lost Souls

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51a-Sc-MjqL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: A Symphonic Tribute to Dream Theater; Year: 2013; Genre: Classical
The other day Max let me know about this album's existence; I finally got a chance to check it out, and I have to say that it's pretty good. This is my favourite track on the album thus far, but that's only after the first listen. Like with Rush earlier, it's nice to see another great progressive band get the symphonic treatment.

Hear their symphonic version of The Ministry of Lost Souls on YouTube.
Hear the original song on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: R.E.M. - What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

My song pick two years ago today: Steely Dan - Bodhisattva

My song pick three years ago today: UFO - Rock Bottom

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Baker St. Muse

My song pick five years ago today: Toto - Hold the Line

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Kissing Willie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade