2297 Gerry Rafferty - Night Owl

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61qFj7jrnXL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Night Owl; Year: 1979; Genre: Rock
I've had this one running through my mind for most of the morning, so as I normally do, I am taking it as a sign I need to pick it.
Night Owl has much of a similar feel to his other popular songs of the time, but still is its own song. One of the neat aspect of this track is Raphael Ravenscroft, (the saxophonist who played on the song Baker Street), plays solos on a lyricon.

Hear Night Owl on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Duke Ellington - It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)

My song pick two years ago today: Jefferson Airplane - Somebody to Love

My song pick three years ago today: John Denver - In My Life

My song pick four years ago today: The Charlie Daniels Band - Legend of Wooley Swamp

My song pick five years ago today: The Doors - Strange Days

My song pick six years ago today: Argent - Hold Your Head Up


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn