2287 Soundgarden - Blow Up the Outside World

From: Down on the Upside; Year: 1996; Genre: Alternative Rock/Grunge
I felt like some Soundgarden this morning; I haven't picked that many off of their Down on the Upside album yet, so I thought I would give it a bit of love this morning.
This is one of the main singles taken from the disc, and is a pretty good track; it has a definite Beatles influence, but their grunge sound is there as well in spades.

Hear Blow Up the Outside World on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Genesis - For Absent Friends

My song pick two years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Teardrop

My song pick three years ago today: Rammstein - Bück Dich

My song pick four years ago today: Lulu - To Sir With Love

My song pick five years ago today: Primus - Nature Boy

My song pick six years ago today: Deep Purple - Space Truckin'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)