2283 The Beach Boys - I Get Around

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61SB0DfHknL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: All Summer Long; Year: 1964; Genre: Pop Rock
After hearing this song the other day I've had it running through my mind off and on ever since; I thought I'd go ahead and pick it.
While it is one of their many hits, it still stands out in many ways. The chorus is definitely what this track gets all of its power from; actually it's essentially one long chorus broken up with small verses.

Hear I Get Around on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Dick Dale - Nitro

My song pick two years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Astronomy

My song pick three years ago today: Yoshiki Fukuyama - Angel's Voice

My song pick four years ago today: The Kinks - (Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman

My song pick five years ago today: The Allman Brother's Band - Ain't Waistin' Time No More

My song pick six years ago today: Red Sovine - Phantom 309


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn