2308 Triumph - A World of Fantasy

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/416Kuv9TPTL._SL500_SY300_.jpg
From: Never Surrender; Year: 1983; Genre: Hard Rock
I've been in a mood for something from the other famous power trio from Canada: Triumph.
This is yet another great hard power rock track like you'd expect from this awesome band.

Hear A World of Fantasy on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Fats Waller - Jitterbug Waltz

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Pibroch (Cap in Hand)

My song pick three years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Civilize the Universe

My song pick four years ago today: Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son

My song pick five years ago today: John Denver - The Eagle and the Hawk

My song pick six years ago today: Three Dog Night - Liar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn