2295 Rush - The Analog Kid

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51PqujI8p2L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Signals; Year: 1982; Genre: Progressive Rock
Since yesterday I picked a proper Dream Theater song after picking a symphonic version the day before I thought I would pick a proper Rush song after about a week ago picking a symphonic cover of one of their songs as well.
This is a very interesting song in many ways; the lyrics in particular seem straight-forward, but has a much deeper meaning that probably speaks to many of the song's listeners. It does in fact feel nice sometimes to sit alone and dream while the rest of the world scurries about.

Hear The Analog Kid on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Alan Parsons Project - The Tell-Tale Heart

My song pick two years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Ethiopia

My song pick three years ago today: Bass Extremes - Glorious Pastorius

My song pick four years ago today: Alexander Courage - Where No Man Has Gone Before (Theme From Star Trek)

My song pick five years ago today: The Temptations - Get Ready

My song pick six years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Not Fragile


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade