2336 Jethro Tull - Protect and Survive

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DGGnl-exL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: A; Year: 1980; Genre: Progressive Rock/Electronic Rock
Last night I had this song running through my mind, so as I usually do I took it as it was meant to be picked.
While this is a song off of arguable one of the worst albums the band ever released, it is kind of interesting. It's kind of a mix of Celtic folk, progressive rock, and early 1980s electronic rock all mixed in a cynical, tongue-in-cheek apocalyptic narrative.

Hear Protect and Survive on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Flying Burrito Brothers - Wild Horses

My song pick two years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - My Dark Hour

My song pick three years ago today: Fear Factory - Fear Campaign

My song pick four years ago today: Gunnar Madsen - Surprise!

My song pick five years ago today: Charles Mingus - Tonight At Noon

My song pick six years ago today: Megadeth - Architecture of Aggression


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off