2336 Jethro Tull - Protect and Survive

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DGGnl-exL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: A; Year: 1980; Genre: Progressive Rock/Electronic Rock
Last night I had this song running through my mind, so as I usually do I took it as it was meant to be picked.
While this is a song off of arguable one of the worst albums the band ever released, it is kind of interesting. It's kind of a mix of Celtic folk, progressive rock, and early 1980s electronic rock all mixed in a cynical, tongue-in-cheek apocalyptic narrative.

Hear Protect and Survive on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Flying Burrito Brothers - Wild Horses

My song pick two years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - My Dark Hour

My song pick three years ago today: Fear Factory - Fear Campaign

My song pick four years ago today: Gunnar Madsen - Surprise!

My song pick five years ago today: Charles Mingus - Tonight At Noon

My song pick six years ago today: Megadeth - Architecture of Aggression


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn