2310 Soundgarden - A Thousand Days Before

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51F9L1mqaEL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: King Animal; Year: 2012; Genre: Alternative Rock
Yesterday I was listening to Soundgarden's King Animal again and thoroughly enjoyed it. After noticing this morning that I hadn't picked this track, which is among my favourites, I of course had to make it my choice today.
This is one of the tracks with their classic sound featured in spades; a totally awesome song.

Hear A Thousand Days Before on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Ink Spots with Ella Fitzgerald - I'm Making Believe

My song pick two years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Vengeance (The Pact)

My song pick three years ago today: Hawkwind - Sleep of a Thousand Tears

My song pick four years ago today: The Who - Squeeze Box

My song pick five years ago today: Steely Dan - FM (No Static At All)

My song pick six years ago today: The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)