2315 The Beatles - Blackbird

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31pY7BT4%2BXL._SX300_.jpg
From: The Beatles (White Album); Year: 1968; Genre: Folk Rock
Last night I had this song on my mind, which is one of my favourites written by Paul McCartney; when I noticed that I hadn't picked it yet I thought I would. This is one of the prettier songs from the band; they make an incredible sound with the sparse accompaniment.

Hear Blackbird on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Vaughn Monroe - (Ghost) Riders in the Sky: A Cowboy Legend

My song pick two years ago today: Bob Dylan - Knockin' on Heaven's Door

My song pick three years ago today: Frank Zappa - Dumb All Over

My song pick four years ago today: Django Reinhardt - I'll See You In My Dreams

My song pick five years ago today: Queen - You're My Best Friend

My song pick six years ago today: The Zombies - She's Not There


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade