2327 The Police - So Lonely

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51kGF68G6cL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Outlandos d'Amour; Year: 1978; Genre: New Wave/Reggae
The other day I had this album and other early Police material on my mind and thought I would pick one. I always like reggae and when people use it in different ways; The Police were one that fused it quite well with the more mainstream wave/rock/punk/pop sound and made a very interesting mix that has been duplicated many times over the years; this song is one of the best of their earlier attempts to do so.

Hear So Lonely on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Ben E. King - Stand By Me

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Jack Frost and the Hooded Crow

My song pick three years ago today: Nightwish - Wishmaster

My song pick four years ago today: The Violent Femmes - Color Me Once

My song pick five years ago today: The Who - Eminence Front

My song pick six years ago today: John Fogerty - Almost Saturday Night


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade