2309 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Appalachian Snowfall

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61zBv40kBbL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From The Christmas Attic; Year: 1998; Genre: Holiday/Symphonic Metal
It's the first of December and I thought I would get into the Christmas mood with some appropriate music. This track is a rather pretty instrumental medley of Holiday music, perfect for the season.

Hear Appalachian Snowfall on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Kinks - Dead End Street

My song pick two years ago today: Megaherz - Kopfschuss

My song pick three years ago today: Dream Theater - Metropolis Pt. 1: The Miracle and the Sleeper

My song pick four years ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Refugee

My song pick five years ago today: Yes - Your Move/All Good People

My song pick six years ago today: King Harvest - Dancing in the Moonlight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade