2331 Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band - The Little Drummer Boy

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Zov1F%2BA1L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: A Very Special Christmas; Year: 1987; Genre: Rock/Christmas Music
Picking yet another Christmas tune for The Holiday season; it felt like a good time to pick Bob Seger and his Band's rendition of the classic Christmas song about a poor child musician giving a song to The Christ Child.

Hear Bob Seger's The Little Drummer Boy on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man

My song pick two years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Siberian Sleigh Ride

My song pick three years ago today: Twisted Sister - Oh Come All Ye Faithful

My song pick four years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Joy/Angels We Have Heard on High

My song pick five years ago today: The Kinks - Father Christmas

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)