2323 Blue Öyster Cult - Stone of Love

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51xUdwK6DKL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Curse of the Hidden Mirror; Year: 2001; Genre: Hard Rock
Last night I was listening to some BÖC, which included this album. I have to say this song in particular has their classic sound, which is a definite plus in my opinion.

Hear Stone of Love on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Crickets (Buddy Holley) - That'll Be the Day

My song pick two years ago today: Alestorm - Keelhauled

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - My God

My song pick four years ago today: Wolfsheim - Once in a Lifetime

My song pick five years ago today: Grand Funk Railroad - I'm Your Captain (Closer to Home)

My song pick six years ago today: Pet Shop Boys - So Hard


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade