2328 Sly and the Family Stone - Bad Risk

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51sN0m13rtL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: A Whole New Thing; Year: 1967; Genre: Soul/Funk
Making my 14th Funky Friday pick in a row and also I happened to feel like listening to some Sly and the Family Stone.
This one off of their debut album is one of the tracks to feature bassist Larry Graham on lead vocal; a truly great song.

Hear Bad Risk on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bob Dylan - See That My Grave is Kept Clean

My song pick two years ago today: Bob Rivers & Twisted Radio - I Am Santa Claus

My song pick three years ago today: Daft Punk - End of Line

My song pick four years ago today: Avatar (Savatage) - Rock Me

My song pick five years ago today: Savatage - White Witch

My song pick six years ago today: Paul McCartney - Little Willow


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade