2324 Molly Hatchet - Dreams I'll Never See

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DxF%2Bv7vuL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Molly Hatchet; Year: 1978; Genre: Hard Rock/Southern Rock
I hadn't picked one from Molly Hatchet in a while, and thought I would today.
This is the "Magnum Opus" from their debut album consisting of incredible music and a kick arse guitar solo, but if you're thinking that this is just another "Freebird" copy from a Southern Rock band, it's not. For the most part this one is pretty smooth in rhythm and has a very jazzy structure with incredible musicianship throughout; it's one of my favourites from the band.

Hear Dreams I'll Never See on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Miles Davis - Straight, No Chaser

My song pick two years ago today: Triumph - Hold On

My song pick three years ago today: Jack Black and Jason Segel - The Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth

My song pick four years ago today: John Denver - Poems, Prayers and Promises

My song pick five years ago today: Crosby, Stills & Nash - Marrakesh Express

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - We Used To Know


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn