2408 Tarot - Wings of Darkness

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51p%2BV5vm9OL._SY300_.jpg
From: The Spell of Iron MMXI; Year: 2011; Genre: Power Metal
This morning I caught one of Tarot's songs on my iPod, and it felt like a good pick.
Interestingly enough, this song was originally from their debut album, but upon its 25th anniversary they totally re-recorded and released the entire album. It is certainly interesting to hear a modernized studio version of this classic track; I actually like what they did with it.

Watch Wings of Darkness video clip on YouTube.
Watch the original 1986 video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: John Denver - Shanghai Breezes

My song pick two years ago today: Aphrodite's Child - The Beast

My song pick three years ago today: Duran Duran - Lonely In Your Nightmare

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Dogs in the Midwinter

My song pick five years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite: Late Winter, Early Spring (When Everybody Goes To Mexico)

My song pick six years ago today: César Antonovich Cui - Orientale


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn