2038 John Denver - Shanghai Breezes

From: Seasons of the Heart; Year: 1982; Genre: Soft Rock/Folk Rock
Yesterday I had this track come on my iPod and I thought it would be an excellent song to pick today. I grew up hearing this album a lot; while it's not my favourite song or album from John Denver, there are a lot of good memories I have connected to it.

Hear Shanghai Breezes on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Aphrodite's Child - The Beast

My song pick two years ago today: Duran Duran - Lonely In Your Nightmare

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Dogs in the Midwinter

My song pick four years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite: Late Winter, Early Spring (When Everybody Goes To Mexico)

My song pick five years ago today: César Antonovich Cui - Orientale


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade