2420 Dream Theater - Hell's Kitchen

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/712KEyFpTOL._SL1200_.jpg
From: Falling into Infinity; Year: 1997; Genre: Progressive Metal
I felt like picking a Dream Theater track this morning; this is an awesome instrumental off of their '97 release.

Hear Hell's Kitchen on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Styx - Come Sail Away

My song pick two years ago today: Alestorm - You Are a Pirate

My song pick three years ago today: Bill Evans Trio - Waltz for Debbie

My song pick four years ago today: The Box Tops - The Letter

My song pick five years ago today: Azteca - Mazatlan

My song pick six years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Have You Ever Seen the Rain?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade