2423 Led Zeppelin - When the Levee Breaks

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51XIvrNLbzL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Led Zeppelin IV (Zoso); Year: 1971; Genre: Hard Rock/Blues Rock
Last night I was enjoying listening to this one and this morning it was still on my mind, so I decided that I would go ahead and make it my pick today. I love the way they blended traditional blues and British hard rock to make such an interesting sound.

Hear When the Levee Breaks on YouTube.
Watch John Paul Jones do some awesome shredding live on the lap steel on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Hawkwind - Wind of Change

My song pick two years ago today: Alestorm - Set Sail to Conquer

My song pick three years ago today: Pee Wee King and his Golden West Cowboys - The Ghost and Honest Joe

My song pick four years ago today: Jerry Reed - Amos Moses

My song pick five years ago today: Santana - All The Love In The Universe

My song pick six years ago today: The Who - My Generation


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn