2427 King Crimson - Red

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/515XWx6AAFL._SY300_.jpg
From: Red; Year: 1974; Genre: Progressive Metal
Here's some heavy progressive music for ya; an amazing instrumental piece that started off one of King Crimson's best albums. I guess you could call this song as well as the whole album as a kind of proto metal, but that's for people who like to place labels on bands; for me it's just great music.

Hear Red on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Sky - March to the Scaffold

My song pick two years ago today: Rhapsody of Fire - Holy Thunderforce

My song pick three years ago today: Guided by Voices - Everybody Thinks I’m a Raincloud (When I'm Not Looking)

My song pick four years ago today: Gorō Yamaguchi - Tsuru No Sugomori (Crane's Nest)

My song pick five years ago today: M83 - Don't Save Us From The Flames

My song pick six years ago today: Heart - Dreamboat Annie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)