2056 Sky - March to the Scaffold

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41sUbAKM7hL._SY300_.jpg
From: Sky 4 Forthcoming; Year: 1982; Genre: Progressive Rock
I absolutely had no song in mind for today's pick; the few that I thought of I'd either already picked or just didn't fit. After a bit of pondering I remembered I hadn't picked one from the classical/progressive rock band Sky in a while. This one is their electronic rock rendition of Hector Berlioz's March to the Scaffold from his epic Symphonie Fantastique.
Enjoy!

Hear March to the Scaffold on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rhapsody of Fire - Holy Thunderforce

My song pick two years ago today: Guided by Voices - Everybody Thinks I’m a Raincloud (When I'm Not Looking)

My song pick three years ago today: Gorō Yamaguchi - Tsuru No Sugomori (Crane's Nest)

My song pick four years ago today: M83 - Don't Save Us From The Flames

My song pick five years ago today: Heart - Dreamboat Annie


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade