2479 Xerath - The Glorious Death

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51dCQcFNiGL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: II; Year: 2011; Genre: Progressive Metal
I was in the mood for something different this morning, so I put on Xerath's 2nd album. This almost 9 minute opus consists of two sections: 1: Divine Rapture, and 2: A New Awakening. A nice track with a mix of extreme and progressive/symphonic metal.

Hear The Glorious Death on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: John Fogerty - Premonition

My song pick two years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - The Joker

My song pick three years ago today: Elvenking - The Wanderer

My song pick four years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street

My song pick five years ago today: Scorpions - Rhythm of Love

My song pick six years ago today: Supertramp - Bloody Well Right


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade