2509 Marcus Miller - Juice

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/518KTTJQFPL._SY300_.jpg
From: Marcus Miller; Year: 1984; Genre: Funk/Jazz Rock
Today is my 39 consecutive Funky Friday pick and I was feeling like something from Marcus Miller's early solo days, so this one came to mind. While this is still a great track it hasn't aged very well with its signature 1980s muted electronic drum beats and synth, but like I said it's still a great track in many, many ways; it's still among my favourites from Marcus Miller.

Hear Juice on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning

My song pick two years ago today: Ludwig van Beethoven - Op. 67 - Symphony No.5 in C

My song pick three years ago today: Al Di Meola - Bianca's Midnight Lullaby

My song pick four years ago today: Ray Stevens - Mr. Businessman

My song pick five years ago today: Elton John - Tiny Dancer

My song pick six years ago today: Queen - A Kind of Magic


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade