2525 Zager and Evans - In the Year 2525 (Exordium & Terminus)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51vS0mpVLqL._SY300_.jpg
From: 2525 (Exordium & Terminus); Year: 1969; Genre: Psychedelic Rock/Space Rock
I'd be lying if I said I didn't have this song picked for this pick number a long time ago, because I did.
This is such a classic space rock tune with an ominous, cautionary tale about mankind's seemingly dark future that awaits. As with some other space rock songs their use of acoustic instruments along with the progression between major and minor chords was almost perfect to build this great musical atmosphere.

Hear In the Year 2525 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Homer & Jethro - The Battle of Camp Kookamonga

My song pick two years ago today: Karussell - Entweder Oder

My song pick three years ago today: Nightwish - Last of the Wilds (Erämaan viimeinen)

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Caravan

My song pick five years ago today: John Denver - This Old Guitar

My song pick six years ago today: Rammstein - Stirb Nicht Vor Mir (Don't Die Before I Do)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn