2506 Wild Turkey - Dulwich Fox

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61yeimV0eNL._SY300_.jpg
From: Battle Hymn; Year: 1971; Genre: Folk Rock
Last night I had a few songs from Wild Turkey running through my mind and I took it as a sign I should pick one of them. This is one of the prettier and more mellow tracks on the album done in a folkish, acoustic style.

Hear Dulwich Fox on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Asia - Don't Cry

My song pick two years ago today: Queen - Somebody to Love

My song pick three years ago today: Rush (Neil Peart) - O Baterista (Drum Solo)

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - Zarozinia

My song pick five years ago today: Ghostland Observatory - Sad Sad City

My song pick six years ago today: The Wallflowers - One Headlight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello