2503 Hawkwind - PXR5

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51xNnPZcB3L._SX300_.jpg
From: PXR5; Year: 1979; Genre: Space Rock
I was in the mood for some Hawkwind this morning, so I'm picking one of their songs today. While not the best or my personal favourite off the album, it's a great track with a bit of a punk-meets-prog rock feel to it.

Hear PXR5 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Summerday Sands

My song pick two years ago today: Typhoon24 feat. Tatsuzo of YKZ - Spice of Life

My song pick three years ago today: Tarot - Veteran of Psychic Wars

My song pick four years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Hey Hey What Can I Do

My song pick five years ago today: Marty Simon - Jerhume Brunnen G

My song pick six years ago today: Focus - Hocus Pocus


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn