2527 Jefferson Airplane - 3/5 of a Mile in 10 Seconds

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/0c/15/f1576230a8a0c337932df010.L.jpg
From: Surrealistic Pillow; Year: 1967; Genre: Psychedelic Rock
I felt like some Jefferson Airplane this morning, so I'm picking one. This is one of the lesser known tracks from the record, but one I still like quite a bit.

Hear 3/5 of a Mile in 10 Seconds on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Metallica - Orion

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - No Lullaby

My song pick three years ago today: Cyndi Lauper - The Goonies 'R' Good Enough

My song pick four years ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Into The Great Wide Open

My song pick five years ago today: The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Man of Principle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

Song Picks By Genre: