2510 Petula Clark - Kiss Me Goodbye

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41OBq34P25L._SY300_.jpg
From: Petula; Year: 1968; Genre: Pop
I happened to hear this song last night and it certainly brought back some memories; my mom in particular listens to this album and much of Petula Clark's music, so I was surrounded by it when I was growing up.
This is one song in particular that sticks in my memory a lot; I love the way it was constructed with the use of pentatonic melodies and interesting beats and rhythms as well as her beautiful singing.

Hear Kiss Me Goodbye on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Walter Murphy Band - Toccata and Funk in D Minor

My song pick two years ago today: Eddie Rabbitt - I Love a Rainy Night

My song pick three years ago today: Joe Jackson - Steppin' Out

My song pick four years ago today: Jimmy Dean - Big Bad John

My song pick five years ago today: Savatage - If I Go Away

My song pick six years ago today: Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn