2519 Dream Theater - Breaking All Illusions

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41DYduzgifL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: A Dramatic Turn of Events; Year: 2011; Genre: Progressive Metal
I felt like picking a song from Dream Theater this morning, no other real reason; not like I need one after all. One of their epic tracks from one of their more recent albums.

Hear Breaking All Illusions on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Tom Petty - You Don't Know It Feels

My song pick two years ago today: Booker T. & the MGs - Melting Pot

My song pick three years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Don't Get Yourself In Trouble

My song pick four years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue

My song pick five years ago today: White Zombie - More Human Than Human

My song pick six years ago today: Marc Cohen - Walking In Memphis



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)