2502 Ohio Players - Funky Worm

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51gM3mO75PL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Pleasure; Year: 1972; Genre: Funk
Today marks my 38th Funky Friday pick in a row and I thought I would pick one from an artist/act I hadn't before. This is a rather popular track that amongst other things features Moog synthesizer solos, which have been sampled over and over again in other genres.

Hear Funky Worm on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Alice Cooper - Welcome to My Nightmare

My song pick two years ago today: Hawkwind - City of Lagoons

My song pick three years ago today: Savatage - Surrender

My song pick four years ago today: Jim Croce - Tomorrow's Gonna Be a Brighter Day

My song pick five years ago today: The Doors - Crystal Ship

My song pick six years ago today: Lynn Anderson - Rose Garden


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6959. The Spaniels - Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

Song Picks By Genre:

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement