2516 Lenny Kravitz - Fields of Joy

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51uVVXQ2NVL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Mama Said; Year: 1991; Genre: Psychedelic Rock/Hard Rock
For some reason I was in the mood to listen to something from Lenny Kravitz this morning and this, the lead track on his Mama Said album seemed to fit my mood really well.

Hear Fields of Joy on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Here Comes My Girl

My song pick two years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Amerika

My song pick three years ago today: Waylander - Born to the Fight

My song pick four years ago today: Dizzy Gillespie - Night In Tunisia

My song pick five years ago today: Tommy James - Draggin' The Line

My song pick six years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - The Road To Nowhere


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade