2499 Pink Floyd - When the Tigers Broke Free

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/13/WhentheTigersBrokeFree.jpg
From: The Wall: Music From the Film; Year: 1982; Genre: Progresive Rock

Last night I had a bunch of music from The Wall going through my mind and I figured it would be a great time to pick another one from the film/album.
This track never actually appeared on the album version of The Wall apparently because of its personal nature to Roger Waters, but did appear on the film and its soundtrack. This one is actually about Waters' father and how he was killed in WWII at Operation Shingle.

Hear When the Tigers Broke Free on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Black Crowes - She Talks to Angels

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Headlong Flight

My song pick three years ago today: Frank Zappa - I'm the Slime

My song pick four years ago today: Joachim Witt - Und... Ich Lauf

My song pick five years ago today: Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al

My song pick six years ago today: Every Mother's Son - Come On Down To My Boat


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn