2520 Triumph - Battle Cry

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61OUh4y5BPL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Never Surrender; Year: 1983; Genre: Hard Rock
I've been wanting to pick another one from Triumph for a bit now and it feels like a great day for it. This is a pretty good track, which is more or less straight-up rock with a bit of neat add-ons and musical ideas that make it what it is.

Hear Battle Cry on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Porcupine Tree - On the Sunday Of Life

My song pick two years ago today: Asia - Sole Survivor

My song pick three years ago today: Ray Stevens - I Need Your Help Barry Manilow

My song pick four years ago today: The Who - Rael (1 and 2)

My song pick five years ago today: The Clifford Brown & Max Roach Quintet - Joy Spring

My song pick six years ago today: Eric Burdon & the Animals - San Franciscan Nights


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn