2541 Duran Duran - Is There Something I Should Know

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41O8jdoTcUL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Duran Duran (Re-Release Issue); Year: 1983; Genre: New Wave
The other day I had this song come on my iPod, and it's been running through my mind off and on ever since, so I thought it was a sign I should pick it. Another great early 1980s hit from Duran Duran; there's a lot of excellent music and different contrasting sections.

Hear Is There Something I Should Know on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Cybotron - Sonic Overdrive

My song pick two years ago today: Pearl Jam - Jeremy

My song pick three years ago today: Banchee - Iceberg

My song pick four years ago today: ZZ Top - Manic Mechanic

My song pick five years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Sleepwalk

My song pick six years ago today: Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn