2531 The Isley Brothers - The Pride (Parts 1&2)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51zLyNJWYRL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Go for Your Guns; Year: 1977; Genre: Funk
Today is not only the 4th of July (Independence Day), but is also my 42nd Funky Friday pick in a row. I noticed that I hadn't picked anything from The Isley Brothers yet, so I thought it would be a great time to pick one with this funky number.

Hear The Pride (Parts 1&2) on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Queensrÿche - Spreading the Disease

My song pick two years ago today: Fates Warning - Monument

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Alien Shore

My song pick four years ago today: Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back In Town

My song pick five years ago today: Bon Jovi - My Guitar Lies Bleeding In My Arms

My song pick six years ago today: Three Dog Night - An Old Fashioned Love Song



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade