2556 Charles Blackwell Orchestra - Taboo

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi5ly03SjD0XvfWduhscVL06nLAVBiWBloxN7EvaCnrBtSYu0SdTaNLCVhx_gKoeSrFj45DxwaHf36o3Yj9a06dyT_J6-CNOfp6okHp17twPRfYriMMuO-Y9u06ZlQpmr0aLFf0cXOoFno/s1600/Vampires,%2BCowboys,%2BSpacemen%2B%26%2BSpooks%2B-%2Bfront.jpg
From: Vampires, Cowboys, Spacemen, & Spooks: The Very Best of Joe Meek's Instrumentals; Year: (1962); Genre: Instrumental Rock
I had another song in mind for today, but this neat piece of instrumental music seemed to fit my mood better, so it's my pick. You can instantly tell that this is another one produced by the incomparable Joe Meek; his mark is all over it.

Hear Taboo on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Yes - South Side of the Sky

My song pick two years ago today: Pallas - Eastwest

My song pick three years ago today: Finntroll - Ursvamp

My song pick four years ago today: Eric Burdon & the Animals - Sky Pilot

My song pick five years ago today: The Rogue Traders - Voodoo Child

My song pick six years ago today: The Cranberries - Zombie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade