2540 Jethro Tull - Valley

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61OgdXPeXnL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Roots to Branches; Year: 1995; Genre: Progressive Rock
For some reason I had this track running through my mind a lot yesterday and thought I would pick it. This is actually one of my least favourite Jethro Tull albums, but it did have a few gems on it; this is one of the smaller ones in my opinion. It's rife with ideologies and tensions from the conflicts in the mid 1990s, but still good even today.

Hear Valley on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Ian Anderson - Photo Shop

My song pick two years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Over the Mountain

My song pick three years ago today: Ome Henk - Neem Een Ander In De Maling (Barbie Girl)

My song pick four years ago today: Weather Report - Cucumber Slumber

My song pick five years ago today: ZZ Top - Gimme All Your Lovin'

My song pick six years ago today: Eric Clapton - After Midnight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade