2546 Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Hollywood Nights

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51GvWJkL8ZL._SX342_.jpg
From: Stranger in Town; Year: 1978; Genre: Rock
I didn't have a song in mind today, but for some reason while thinking about a song to pick this Bob Seger track eventually came to mind. It's a great track in many ways from both the musical side to lyrical/story side.

Hear Hollywood Nights on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Men at Work - Down Under

My song pick two years ago today: Pantera - Walk

My song pick three years ago today: Hawkwind - Chronoglide Skyway

My song pick four years ago today: Yes - Five Per Cent for Nothing

My song pick five years ago today: Megumi Hayashibara - Fly Me to the Moon

My song pick six years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Pedal Up


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn